Raise awareness, create emotions
With the aim of training all members of the educational community (teachers, technicians, and administrative) we offer practical training courses close to the reality of the EBI System for its use and exploitation. The training plan proposes 2 types of courses.
THE TRAINING SEEDS are monographic and face-to-face courses on different strategic aspects of the EBI system, encapsulated in a theoretical-practical workshop.
EXPERT IN THE EBI SYSTEM – SCHOOL CHANGE MANAGEMENT TOWARDS A PERSONALIZATION MODEL: This course is aimed at professionals in educational centers who want to start a process of transforming the educational model into a center focused on personalization, incorporating the System EBI within your educational project.
Course – Training Seed
Learning guide and follow-up appointments, EBI tools for customization.
- Primary teachers from 3rd to 6th.
- Middle and high school teachers.
- This course may be of interest for primary school teachers in general.
- Become aquainted with the basics of the EBI System.
- Become aquainted with the theoretical framework of the EBI System.
- Understand the development of varios system levels of a center.
- Become aquainted with and design a learning guide.
- Become aquainted with and design a follow-up appointment.
In this course you will learn about:
- Personalized Teaching.
- Curriculum focused on thinking.
- Construction of meaningful relationships with students.
- Design and validation of tools.
Course – EBI System Expert
Management of school change towards a personalization model.
• This course is aimed at professionals from educational centers who want to start a process of transforming the educational model into a center focused on personalization.
• In short, management teams, guidance department, and teachers promoting change.
• In this expert course in the EBI System you will learn about personalization of the teaching, design and validation of personalization projects in an educational center, tools to customize and leadership strategies for change.
• After the course you will have a diagnosis of the center, a personalization plan to implement in your center, and various tools for the development and monitoring of that plan.