Raise awareness, create emotions
STEP 1. Launch
- Request a visit from our team: click here
- Get the diagnosis from your center.
- Community makes rhe decision, if you are aconvinced we will sign the cooperation agreement.
STEP 2. Training
- The team responsible for the center will receive special training to lead the change. +Info
- The rest of the teaching staff of the center will receive a blended learning training that will enable them for change in the classroom. +Info
- After the training, we will create a work plan for customizing the teaching-learning in your school. +Info (pdf – Fundamentos de Proyecto EBI (pendiente))
STEP 3. Activating Platform
- In the first phase, we will activate the licenses for all the teachers and in a second phase for all students and families.
- We will configure the platform according to the organizational structure of the school, assigning user roles depending on the needs of the center.
- Among all teachers, we will design the curricular map center.
STEP 4. Monitoring and Support
- The design of an attractive curriculum map may take 2-3 school years, so monitoring and advising teachers will be continuous.
- The use of the platform also implies the need for online support available to schools as part of our services.
- Progress will be monitored annually and suggestion for improvement.